Before booking an axe-throwing lane, please review the following:
1. Safety is our number 1 priority. We want you to have fun. We want you to have a lot of fun, but we have rules in place to keep you safe. You can be asked to leave at any time during your session if we feel you are not following the rules we have in place for your well being.
2.Parents and Guardians must be responsible for kids 12-18, including supervising them when they are handling an axe and when they are out of the lanes.
3. Everyone in your party will be required to sign a waiver upon arrival. Alternatively, you can sign the waver electronically to expedite the process.
4. Everyone must wear CLOSED TOE SHOES.
5. You will have 5-10 minutes with an instructor who will go over our rules, some tips and tricks. Your instructor will be on hand for you to ask questions or get advice the entire time you are here.
6. Please give a 24 hour notice if you need to cancel your reservation.
7. If you are late, we have the right to give your lane to another party.
8. Please see our FAQ section on our website for more information.